The Guidance Department requests that all students planning to pursue a college education adhere to the following application procedures.
1. Make an appointment with your counselor to let her/him know when you plan to submit your first application.
2. Request a high school transcript via Guidance Office Procedure when each college application is completed and ready to be submitted through Naviance.
3. Make sure your SAT scores have been sent to colleges via the College Board website: www.collegeboard.com
4. Invite through Naviance your teachers and your counselor to write your letter of recommendation.
5. The Guidance Department requests that particular attention be paid to application deadline dates. Notification of your desire to have a letter and transcript sent must be submitted to your counselor via Naviance at least two weeks prior to any stated application deadline.