1. What is a CORI?
A CORI is a Criminal Offenders Records Information report that proves you are safe to be around the students.
2. Do I need a valid CORI to volunteer?
3. How do I get apply for a CORI?
The application must be completed in person at the school. An original signature and proof of ID is also necessary. A CORI is valid for 3 years and can be used across the school district. (i.e. JFK, MES, AFM, BMR)
4. Do I have to attend PTO meetings to get involved?
NO, we realize not everyone can attend meetings and we will make every effort to make sure you are informed of events going on at Hartnett via email and our facebook page.
5. What if I don’t want to sell the fundraising items, can I still make a donation?
Yes, checks can be made payable to Hartnett PTO.
6. Who do I contact to volunteer my time?
Cheryl Magri, our Volunteer Coordinator, at email@example.com