PUBLIC RECORDS REQUESTS – RECORDS ACCESS OFFICER (RAO)
In accordance with the amended state public records law, Chapter 121 of the Acts of 2016, the Blackstone-Millville Regional School District has designated Allen W. Himmelberger, Superintendent of Schools, as Records Access Officer (RAO).
The duties of the Records Access Officer are:
- Coordinating Blackstone-Millville Regional School District’s response to public records requests;
- Assisting individuals who seek records to identify the records sought;
- Assisting the custodian of records to preserve public records in accordance with the law;
- Preparing, posting online and periodically updating guidelines to enable the public to make informed public records requests; and
- Documenting, in compliance with c. 66 § 6A(e), specific information about each request made for public records.
Blackstone-Millville Regional School District request that all Public Records Request be in writing. Request can be submitted via email or USPS.
Allen W. Himmelberger
Records Access Office
175 Lincoln Street
Blackstone, MA 01504