Special Education Core Goals
1. Maximize achievement and growth for students, by focusing on:
- High level instruction for all students
- Professional development for teachers
- Building capacity of district-wide programs through self-assessment, review, and identified supports thereby improving achievement, attendance and discipline for all students.
2. Improve compliance of IEP regulation timelines for the special education process.
3. Improve communication between all staff, parents and community agencies to work together to improve outcomes for all students.