Summer Reading | 9th Grade English | 10th Grade English | Creative Writing
Video Production Evaluation Sheet
Student Names: ____________________________________________
Presentation Date: ______________
1. FORMAT: Were directions followed that matched those described in the text and in class? Was the length appropriate to the assignment (4-5 minutes)?
2. CONTENT: Was the production interesting and well-planned?
3. FILMING: Was there evidence of filming techniques and style shown in class and the video production room? Was extra work done on editing, dubbing,PowerPoint, etc.? Was there only a minimum amount of shaking and unnecessary shots?
4. CREATIVITY: Was the production unique and creative in some way? Did the viewers enjoy the production for its originality of style?
5. TEAMWORK: Was there evidence that the “production crew” worked well together both during the preparations in class and in the final product? Did the production flow nicely as a result of members working well together?
* NOTE: Out-takes/bloopers add to the enjoyment of the piece; however, they will not impact the final grade in any way.
FINAL GRADE (Worth one test grade): ________________
Additional Comments (Teacher): ____________________________________________
Standards: The following English Language Arts standards were addressed: 2, 3, 18, 26, 27.
Return to Creative Writing Textbook Assignments