The Guidance Department requests that all students planning to pursue a college education adhere to the following application procedures.
- Make an appointment with your counselor to let her/him know when you plan to submit your first application.
- Request a high school transcript via Guidance Office Procedure when each college application is completed and ready to be submitted through Naviance.
- Make sure your SAT scores have been sent to colleges via the College Board website: www.collegeboard.com
- Invite through Naviance your teachers and your counselor to write your letter of recommendation.
- The Guidance Department requests that particular attention be paid to application deadline dates. Notification of your desire to have a letter and transcript sent must be submitted to your counselor via Naviance at least two weeks prior to any stated application deadline.